03. January 2018

One of our employees would like to work part time from the US remotely. Possible?

.. or will we face severe tax problems having an employee in the US? It would be the only one and we don't have a US subsidiary.

1 solution

This employee is a resident of th U.S.? If so, I strongly suggest youcontact your tax expert who might confere with a U.S. expert.

I do not think you will face severe tax problems from hiring the employee but rather if you hire the person and then miss to pay any due social contributions.

E.g. if a Swiss company hires a Germ...

Caroline K.
2 ratings